Thursday, December 17, 2009

{RE}cycled

As I was driving down Main Street the other day I recognized a new consignment shop.  I was so excited to see it that I immediately pulled over and fell in love.  This new consignment and design shop is called "{RE}cycled".  There are no other stores like this in town--St. George has a few consignment shops that I visit each time I make trips there, but I believe this is the only one in Cedar.  It is definitely worth checking out; in fact, I highly recommend it if you are looking for a last minute Christmas gift.  Visit their blog for more information.  If you are not from the area, check to see if there are any consignment shops in your own area.  Consignment shops offer old house decor that have a story behind them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I absolutely love these frames.  My younger sister's room is victorian style with a beautiful iron bed in it, so I bought these frames (from {RE}cycled) for her for Christmas to add to her room.


This suitcase is from a consignment store in St. George called "Urban Renewal". The stickers are from there as well.

Sincerely,
    "Ms. That"

No comments: