Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paper Love

In my efforts to stay sane after having a baby I'm making an effort of doing something besides changing diapers and feeding a baby.  One of those is showering after this post....maybe.  The other is starting a new tradition for Valentines.  My mom did this for us and I always loved it.  When we woke up on the morning of Valentines day she would have paper hearts hung all over the house.  On each heart she would write something she loved about someone in our family.   There were numorous hearts for each child and some for my dad.  I think it would be fun to do it for my girls and hubby. 

I found these paper hearts on Etsy and thought it would be fun to display some of the hearts like this.  But that might not happen until next year.  You can find them here

No comments: