Sunday, February 21, 2010

Message in a Bottle

I know Valentines day is over for this year but I thought of a really fun idea one could use for next year.  Many celebrate the 12 days of Christmas each year and I thought why not also celebrate 14 days of Valentines for the man in your life.  So from February 1st to February 14th, you will leave a cute message either on your lover's office desk, night stand, car seat, etc.  They can be simple messages such as:  "I love your sweet smile", " I love....", you get the idea.  The only materials you need for this project is a bottle (mine is an empty pure vanilla bottle), a piece of paper with a string to tie around it, and of course a heart full of love.  This is a very simple project, yet it will show your loved one how much you care for them.  Good luck and have fun with it!

Sincerely,
"Miss That"

1 comment:

kadeandmaddie said...

Cute Sista, Love the idea and were did you get those birds??? Is it lame I'm posting on our own blog. Maybe...