Saturday, April 24, 2010

Catch Phrase

My mother and I are taking a digital photography class from the university in town. For our final project, we had to come up with eight cohesive photos that have some type of storyline.  It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do but I finally came up with a project that I had so much fun doing.  The model was Miss This and Miss That's beautiful little sister (it's always nice to have someone that is so photogenic).  Each image represents a phrase that people use each day.  Try to guess what each one is.....they aren't that obvious, but give it a go.













Need help?
1. "All dressed up and nowhere to go"
2.  "On the tip of my tongue"
3.  "Asleep at the wheel"
4.  "Backseat driver"
5. "Money doesn't grow on trees"
6. "Always look on the bright side"
7. "A little bird told me"
8. "Apple of my eye"

Here are some extras that I loved...







Sincerely,
"Miss That"

3 comments:

Lauren and Clay Christensen said...

I loved this! Man, not kidding.. you have talent!:)

elysebeard said...

you're amazing girl. seriously

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

MISS THAT.. I LOVE IT!!! it turned out amazing:)