Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hicup

A couple nights ago was the first time that I had to actually throw away a dinner we didn't eat.  Below is the disgusting masterpiece.  I tried to cook veggies that turned out soggy, poach eggs that turned out runny, and polenta that I don't know if it turned out how it was suppose to because I didn't dare try it.  Needless to say my husband went and bought some pizza.





I did do a little organization to redeem myself.  A neighbor gave me a bunch of lemons off of her tree and I poured the juice into a muffin tin.  Each hole fit the juice of one lemon.  I froze the juice, popped them out of the tin and stored them in the freezer in a ziploc bag.  Now I have juice on had!






Another cooking redemption are these pretty ladies.  If you haven't tried this recipe yet you need to.  They always look cute with Easter colored M&M's too.!


Other good recipes that have come out successful are this one and this one.

No comments: