Sunday, November 22, 2009

Felt Food




My daughter may or may not be receiving a kitchen set for Christmas...I believe every cute kitchen set requires cute play food.  My Aunt and Sister-in-law showed me this great link for making felt food from UCreate.  I also loved the book-themed felt food idea found here.  I'm a very visual person and need the instructions right in front of me when I'm "crafting" so I put together some of my favorite felt food tutorials along with some pictures to help create my own.  I figured I would share it with you too if you have the urge to make some cute homemade treats!  I pretty much copied and pasted the tutorials from different websites.  I made sure I put whom it was from at the start of the tutorial if you want to refer back to the original.  Again the links (plus more) can be found here at UCreate.


Felt Food Tutorials

Sincerely,
Ms. This


No comments: