Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank you Blog World

My friend and I held a baby shower at my house this past weekend and it turned out really nice.  I need to give credit where credit is due because the gift, prizes, and decor ideas all came from the blogging world.  Here is what we did:

The gift I gave her was Lil Blue Boo's "ABC Beanbags"




Our prize for our game was Bakerella's "Cowgirl Cookie Jars" (we labeled them with a baby girl theme vs. a cowgirl theme).  We also made a patch and they were extremely yummy.



Some of our decor came from Martha's Pom-Pom tutorial.  We made mini pom-pom's and put them in vases.  



And finally we made a couple diaper cake center pieces.  See a video tutorial here:



 Hope these idea's help if anyone is throwing a shower soon.  These projects were fun and simple.  Thanks to all the creative women out there for suppling the tutorials!

No comments: