Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lomography







So I really wanted to find a new hobby because I can't play sports as much as I would like nowadays.  After doing some research I found a new interest called lomography.  Now what is lomography you may ask.  Good question--i'm still not quite sure how to describe it.  It's a type of photography that uses 35mm film.  There is not a screen on the camera to view the photo you've taken so you never know what your going to get.  Some may find that exciting.  Here are some pictures that i've taken with my Diana F+ camera that I really enjoyed.  I'm still trying to figure out how to use my camera and everything but it's a new hobby and that is exactly what I was looking for.  If you want to learn more about lomography click here.

Sincerely,
       "Miss That"


3 comments:

Lisa Rupp said...

ok, you have just made me want a Diana F+ camera A LOT!

Ray and Dani said...

Kelc.. these are so cool!

Ray and Dani said...

Oh shoot, I mean "Miss That"... you guys are so cute and extremely talented!