Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quiet Book

I made this book for my daughter in hopes that it would be good entertainment during church.  I completed the project and brought it with us to church.  It did not entertain in the way I had hoped.  I think she is still a little too young for it.  She was throwing all the pieces and trying to rip them apart.  I'm a little too attached to the book to let her mess it up like that.  We are storing it in her dresser until she understands what it's for!  Mean...maybe, but look how cute it is....


This is the cover of the book.  I created a tutorial for the book if it is something you want to make.  Just click our tutorial button to find it!


I found a lot of ideas online for the pages of the book.  I copied some, tweaked some a little bit, and created some of my own.  Here are the sights I used for inspiration:










I found a template online for the mailbox on the right but I can't find the link anywhere!  I'll keep searching...


The finger puppets I found in the dollar section at Target.  Ikea has great ones and Martha has a tutorial if you want to make your own (click here)














This page along with the ARK pages are my favorite!  This one reminds me of the PINK line from Victoria's Secret.


Sincerely,
Ms This

1 comment:

Lisa Rupp said...

wow! Those are really cute!