Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Oink Oink"

For some reason i've been obsessed with piggy banks--well i wouldn't use the word obsessed, I have just seen some really cute ones lately.  One day I was at Tai Pan browsing around and came across some plain white piggy banks.  I thought it would be fun to do a little project on them with my little brother.  So we purchased some craft paint and created our own customized piggy banks.  I couldn't find his anywhere around the house (he probably broke it and didn't want to tell me) but here is mine...


This was a really fun project to do with a little kid--it may even encourage them to save money:)
Now here are some cute ones I found on Etsy of course....



I bought this next one in Hawaii--All money in it goes towards my next trip to North Shore!


Now this one is by far my favorite...

Purchased at Robert's Crafts

Sincerely,
"Ms. That"

No comments: