Friday, January 15, 2010

Diaper Case

I found this tutorial a long time ago and finally got around to making a couple for myself.  Lets be honest...Diaper bags are hard to keep organized.  To be even more honest mine is never organized.  I want to change that especially since I will have two in diapers soon and will need a Mary Poppins bag to go anywhere.  This diaper case holds wipes and 2-3 diapers, so that alone clears up a lot of space for me!
Here's what I made:





I love the above material.  When I first saw it an image of someone with big bangs, a hot pink shirt, and leggings in this material popped into my head.  So funky!






Click here for the link to the tutorial.

CoNFuseD?
Helpful hints on the tutorial:
*my pattern didn't print to scale so I had to use the flap pattern piece width as a guide for the width on the bottom part of the case.  I also disregarded the front piece pattern altogether and used the back piece pattern for both the back and the front piece.  Doing these two things made all of my cuts proportional.

No comments: