Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pretend

For Christmas my daughter received a kitchen set from Santa.  I made her a couple aprons to cook in.  They were super easy and I love how they turned out.






Of course they had to have matching hot pads...







I didn't get around to making all the felt food that I wanted to.  I made the mistake of starting out with the hand-stitched doughnuts.  They took FOREVER so I kind of lost my desire to make anymore homemade ones.




See how to make the felt food here

Since I didn't make a ton of food I had to buy some.  My friend told me about "Melissa and Doug" play food that is adorable.  It is all wooden and Velcroed together.  Each set comes with knifes to cut up and serve the food.

I bought mine on Amazon and have been very happy with the results.






Sincerely,
Ms This

No comments: