Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tutorials Galore

Just when I thought I was close to getting all my projects done I found these cute Tutorials via UCreate:

I love this mail sorter.  There are so many ways you could arrange this.  Find the Tutorial here


How cute would this corsage be as a hair bow?  Find out how to make it here:



I love felt and think this Mr. Potato Head project would be so fun.  Check out the tutorial here:



I've been trying to think of something to hold my little girls head bows and I think this would be perfect:



Ruffles are too cute.  Here is the Tutorial:






Thank you UCreate for finding all of these cute Tutorials.  UCreate always has cute stuff and now I have new blogs to love.  Hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment:

jandd said...

Cute ideas:) I'm gonna try some ruffled onesies